Here are few points that may bring you towards keno game winning.
- There are four main betting options in a game of keno. The best option is the Straight up ticket. This offers a six spot bet. You can select any six numbers from the eighty available numbers on a keno ticket. If you bet $2 on such a ticket, you win nothing if only two marked numbers match with the winning numbers. If there are three matching numbers, your win is equal to your bet. Four matching numbers yield six dollars while five numbers yield $176 and all six matching numbers yield a jackpot of $300. Higher bets yield higher jackpots. The maximum bet is $70.
- Some casinos allow you to select up to 16 or 20 numbers. However, the more the numbers the harder it is to win the jackpot.
- There are multi-race tickets available in the game of keno. This allows you to bet the same numbers for twenty consecutive games. You however have to wait for all such twenty games to end to collect your winnings.
- A slight variation of multi-race tickets is the stray and play version. You can play from 21 to 1,000 consecutive games. You need not be physically present for all the games. You can collect your winnings within a year.
- Another keno game betting system is game play through reduced keno system. You select six numbers from the eighty and put them into the selection boxes. After vertically placing all these numbers, you can select four numbers on each ticket line into a standard keno form. This forms three keno tickets with four numbers each. Therefore, this delivers you three betting chances for the cost of one. This also increases your winning chances manifold.